Friday 1 January 2021

Hot air balloon gift basket

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am so happy to start the new year with this gorgeous project made for Swati Craft Corner using the newly launched Lovestruck paper pack. Its a gift basket where we can keep chocolates or candies for Valentine's day. 

The hot air balloon and the basket all made from the pattern papers from the kit. The coordinating element sheet has beautiful images that can be used like the couple and the bicycle. The base is tree bark where I used sand texture paste and covered some places with green moss powder. 

I used mulberry flowers, leaves and decostones to embellish the project along with some die cut leaves. 









Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the project.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment: