Friday 15 January 2021

Mixed media panel

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.


I am back with anther mixed media project this month for The Crafters Challenge. The theme is anything goes as always and below I have a video tutorial on how I made the panel. I used a lot of texture and die cuts. I have this jigsaw die and cut out some pieces from it along with gear dies. I bought the gear dies recently from Itsy bitsy and they are awesome. They make the perfect alternate if you don't have gear chippies. 

They are individual gears so it can be used in a number of projects and not just mixed media. Once gesso is applied, the die cut papers don't warp or get destroyed. I will be using these dies a lot in my projects. 












Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the project.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment