Wednesday 10 February 2021

Birthday floral card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am really excited to be a Guest designer this month for Varada Shrama. Today, I have a card from the new release – Fantastic florals. It has a great selection of floral images and work great to make cards. 


 I am using Rose Bouquet for my card today. I made a birthday card using the gorgeous image. It’s a large image with a fully bloomed rose along with small rose and leaves.

·         I printed out the image in two sizes. One large image and two smaller ones.

·         I coloured only the large image using Polychromos pencils and left the smaller ones uncoloured.

·         To turn the image into a card, I took a yellow cardstock measuring 4.25 by 5.5 inch and made a top fold notecard.

·         I added a blue polka dot pattern paper first to the base. To add more layers, I added a black cardstock and topped it with a yellow cardstock.

·         Then, I added the coloured image first and then trimmed down the other two smaller images so I could tuck them behind the coloured one.

·         I added a birthday sentiment to the card and finished the card by adding some liquid pearls copper and a couple of sequins. 


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment