Thursday 25 February 2021

Snowdrops cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am really excited to share my second card project for this month as Guest designer for Varada Sharma. Today, I have two card from the new release – Fantastic florals. It has a great selection of floral images and work great to make cards. I am using Snowdrops for my cards today. This is a gorgeous floral design and I have two simple cards using this this floral image along with sentiments.

First card


  I printed out the image and coloured using Polychromos pencils.

·         This card is pink shaded so I kept the florals pink as well.

·         I trimmed down the image and kept it aside and started getting the base of the card ready.

·         For the base, I used pink cardstock and layered with black cardstock.

·         I wanted the image to one side of the card and added a dot pattern paper.

·         I added the trimmed down image on top of the pattern paper and finished by adding a sentiment.

·         To embellish, I added some liquid pearls and dashes on black cardstock using silver gel pen.




Second card



·       I printed the image and coloured with mild green and mild yellow colour pencil.

·         I trimmed down the image and wanted a colourful background.

·         Using a pencil and scale, I drew some diagonal lines and then using a black marker highlighted those lines.

·         I used blue, violet and mild orange for the background and coloured them alternatively.

·         Using the same black marker, I added a border to the image.

·         Turning this into a card. I used yellow note card and layered with a stripped yellow pattern paper.

·        I added the image and a sentiment. To finish the card, liquid pearls and gemstones to four corners of the card.



 Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment