Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.
I am super duper excited to share my card today. This is an interactive card and very easy to make. No dies are required to make this card and I have a video tutorial for the same below.
This is called a theatre card and I have used stamps from Craftyscrappers. Craftyscarppers have an amazing set of stamps and super cute ones too. My favourite ones are the Disney princess images which can be used for multiple themes and I have used those images here to make this card.
There is a screen on the front of the card and when the screen is pulled out on both sides, it reveals a beautiful scene on the inside. This is my first time with this interactive card. I will have the measurements of the card pieces used in this card..
Measurements and cardstock required:
- 2 pieces of heavy weight cardstock - 5" x 7" (A)
- 2 pieces of cardstock - 4 7/8" x 7" (B)
- 1 cardstock - 1" x 6 7/8" (C)
- 1 cardstock - 1" x 6 1/2" (D)
- 2 pieces of cardstock - 1/2" x 6" (E)
Scoring 1: (Refer to the capitals menioned above)
1. Taking B mentioned above, score at 1 1/4" and 3 1/2" along the 7" side
2. In the gap between the scored lines, take a ruler and from the bottom mark 1/2" and 1 1/8" and connect the scored lines
3. From the right, mark 1/2" and 1 1/4"
Scoring 2: (Refer to capitals mentioned above)
1. The scoring is the same for cardstock C and D
2. Along the long side, score 1/2" on all four sides.
3. Along the small side, score at 1/4"
4. Refer the image below
Pictures of the card
Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.