Wednesday 31 March 2021

Birthday at Kremlin

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another simple birthday card using From Russia with love stamp set from Waffle flower to celebrate the 7 years with Waffle flower and also for their weekly theme challenge. Russia is a beautiful country though I have't been to Moscow, I love the time spent at St.Petersburg and was literally amazed at the palaces and beauty. I love this stamp set along with Ni Hao and Hola and ever since I got them, I just can't get enough of them. 

I used this cutie girl from the set along with Kremlin and and using pencils added the road and some grass along with tress which I used from Riverside. I used the sentiment from the stamp set and finished the card with gemstones. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment: