Tuesday 9 March 2021

Elegance of rose layout

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

We all like to have out pictures placed in super cute and pretty layout with lots of florals and flowers and elements. I have a super simple and fun layout using pattern paper and element sheet from Summer Blooms by Swati Craft Corner. 

The paper pack has gorgeous floral themed papers which are perfect for any theme/occasion. I have also used polka dot vellum sheets and kept the focus on the middle of the layout. I have added some die cuts to go along with the layout. Below I have some close ups of the layout to see the elements used. 










Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout love the P.paper and all the elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete