Saturday 20 March 2021

New season, new technique hop - 1 stamp 4 cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am super happy to be a part of a collaboration hop in YouTube with other amazing crafters. I should say I enjoyed working on this hop. I initially had to break my head as I had absolutely no idea how and where to start working. The theme is new season new technique and there is so much we can do but I had very little time to start work. I was literally panicking and was rampaging my stash to check for stamps, dies, pattern papers, etc... I choose some pattern papers but decided I wont be using them (I have been working a lot with them and I felt my stamps were left too lonely and they missed me as I missed them too :) lol). 

I picked out a few Altenew stamps, heartfelt stamps and craftyscrappers floral stamps. To narrow it down I turned to my husband and my friend and they helped me with finalising this beautiful Peony stamp set from heartfelt creations. Next came the technique.. I was totally stuck out here. Day and night I was on YouTube and researching on what new technique I can do. Thats when I decided to work on different backgrounds for cards. Check out the video to see how I made these cards and below there is final look at the cards. 






I went with One stamp and different backgrounds and when it comes to seasons I went with all 4 seasons. I made a card for each season and chose a colour from the palette. For spring I went with Purple and made a monochrome/tone on tone card. For summer, I went multicolour background and chose shades from tiger lily for the flower. For Autumn, I went with earthen tones and coloured the flower on karft cardstock with a diec ut background. And finally for Winter, I went with Blue and softer tone to make a card and added a heat embossed piece to the background. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

12 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing your cards with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are really beautiful!
    Thank you for your entry at paperfundaychallenges.
    Manal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, what a gorgeous stamp and coloured beautifully..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. For not knowing where to start, your cards are evidence of a creative mind and hand. WOW

    So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, they are all so pretty! Love them all!
    Thank you for much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The peony stamp image is gorgeous and so are your cards! You are so creative to make four for each season! All beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous array of cards with this peony stamp ! They are all very pretty, hard to pick a favourite. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Very elegant creations! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful batch of cards. Thank you so much for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning collection of cards. Thank you for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete