Tuesday 20 April 2021

Shaker birthday card & CAS card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here today with another simple shaker card using DIY PAPER CRAFT KIT - KIDS SPECIAL - BIRTHDAY THEME. The kit has amazing products to make a ton of cards or tags and more. 


SHAKER CARD


I stamped the large cake, candles and a couple of cupcakes on white cardstock and coloured using pencils. 
I kept the fuzzy cut elements aside and started making the shaker part.
On another piece of white cardstock, I blended using Imperial Red and Lemon yellow inks using the blending tool from the kit. 
 I used square dies to cut a frame for the shaker part and pasted a piece of acetate. I added some foam adhesive behind the frame.


On the ink blended part, I added two cupcakes and sequins. Then I added the acetate part. 
To finish the card, I took a top fold note card and added the large cake on one corner of the shaker part and some flowers on the other side. 
I added the sentiment using Jet black ink and the card is done. 



CAS Card


My second card is a CAS card. 
I took a 2 inch strip of white cardstock and inked blended using Imperial Red, lemon yellow and Turquoise ink from the kit. 
Once the ink is completely dried, I stamped the cupcake from the stamp set using Jet black ink.
I trimmed down the strip to an inch and added that to a top fold note card. 
I finished the card by adding a coloured cupcake image to the center and the sentiment. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Fab rainbow of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card love the cupcakes and delicious looking cake.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wow ! Great details and colours ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great cards. Love the shaker card with such a wonderful tutorial. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! Great card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your card are fabulous. Your shaker card is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, I love your row of cup cakes! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shaker card is adorable - a great surprise for the recipient! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Stephanie Klein
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great shaker birthday card, love the combination with the kraft paper and the use of happy colours too!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete