Wednesday 19 May 2021

Russian birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am not great at watercolouring but I did try my best with this card. I made this card for Waffle flower weekly challenge using From Russia with love. I chose two images from the set, the largest Matryoshka doll and a circus bear. 

First I heat embossed the images using platinum embossing powder from WOW. I had the filmstrip die cut in my stash which I had kept it for another card but never used it. So I ended up using it here. I repeat stamped the sentiment vertically and embossed with gold embossing powder. For water colouring I used Craftyscrappers ink pads which are water reactive dye inks. 

I water coloured the images and fuzzy cut the out. I used two shades to water colour the background. To finish the card, I added some sequins matching the background colour and added a border using black pen. 






Challenges entered:


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment