Friday 4 June 2021

Chabby chic birthday cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a couple of chabby chic birthday cards using Jiving Five and Big birthday wishes from Tubby Craft. Birthday are fun occasions and Tubby has a range of wonderful number stamps which can be used to make birthday cards or baby projects. I have a mini slimline card and a mini circle card for today's post. 


Mini Slimline card


For my first card, I used Jiving Five and balloon stamp from Big birthday wishes. I stamped them on white card stock and coloured them using pencils and fuzzy cut them out. 
I made a mini slimline card which measures 3.5 by 6 inches. 
Its a white note base and I had some layers added, black card and pink one. 
I added lace, tulle, die cut and then added the stamped 5 image on top of it. 
To embellish it, I added flowers and decostones. 
To finish the card, I added the balloons, sentiment and sequins. 






Mini circle card


I have a circle base note card and I added a small lace along the edge. 
Then, I added a yellow die cut in the middle of the card. 
I used the small cupcake image from Big birthday wishes and stamped it three times. I coloured only one of the image. 
I had a small tag die cut in my stash and added the cupcake to it. 
I added the tag to the center of the die cut piece and the other two cupcakes on either side. 
I finished the card by adding flowers, sentiment and sequins. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the fabulous details too. So glad you shared your beautiful creation with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Have a happy weekend. Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I love all your details and softness..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which card you are entering into our challenge but there's so much to see on each one that I hardly know where to look, Priya. What incredible work you've done with the flowers and sequins! I want to thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow wow Stunning work here. Very impressed. Thank you for entering your lovely project in Morgan's ArtWorld. Good Luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priya, what a beautiful card for a 5 year old, it is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very shabby chic ❤️Thank you for sharing with us at My besties international Challenge Blog
    Hugs,
    Raelma =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Gorgeous card I love all details you have used here. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete