Friday 4 June 2021

Peony flower card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

My all time favourite layering stamp set is Peony Bouquet stamp from Altenew. I love the large flower and the accents that are are in the set. The large flower works great with ink sets that are available with Altenew. 

For my card, I have three large flowers here where two are blue and one is yellow along with the coordinating leaves. For the card base, I used Kraft card stock and to give some dimension and texture, I scored at every 1/2 inch. I used my bone folder to burnish the scored lines and to add it to my note card, I used double sided adhesive. While adding the kraft card, I did not lay it flat but it has some raised areas. I added the flowers and leaves to the card base.  To finish the card, I added sequins and a sentiment. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Exquisite!
    Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Love the background for the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! ... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles challenge Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blue and yellow combo and the raised parts of your card. Thanks for joining us on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the colors!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete