Tuesday 27 July 2021

'Rakhi Special' - Card, gift box and basket

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

Festive time starts here and its time to celebrate with your siblings - Rakhi. Its a special festival to celebtare with brothers. To make it more special I have project made using products from Tubby Craft. I used Sibling festival and Perfect you to make the card, Foliage 1 and Buttercup to make the gift box and for the basket I used dies from by stash and decorated with flowers. To make the flowers, I used almost all the dye inks. 



Card

To start with the card, I first stamped the images and coloured using pencils and fuzzy cut them out. 
I die cut a frame from black card stock.
Using an embossing folder, I embossed the front of the note card. 
I added the frame to the note card and started adding the images together. 
I finished the card with a sentiment and some sequins. 


Gift Box

For my gift box, I decided to make DIY pattern paper using stencils and inks. 
I took a cream cardstock and stenciled Foliage 1 using Lemon yellow and Mustad Yellow ink. 
To make the box, I used white cardstock. For the base of the box, I took 6 by 6 cardstock and scored at 1.5 inches from all four sides. For the lid, I took a 5 by 5 cardstock and scored at 7/8" from all four sides. 
I cut the edges for all and bought them together to create a box. 
I used to the DIY pattern paper to decorate the box and added buttercup flowers and leaves along with a sentiment and lace. 



Gift basket

A super easy basket to hold the card and the gift box. 
I took a pocket die from my stash and die cut it 4 times. Then, I stuck the sides together to form the basket. 
I used heavy base white card stock to add as the base of the basket and made a handle using border punch. 
To embellish the basket, I decided to add flowers of both sides where the handle is placed. 
I wanted to use some handmade flowers, and make it very colourful. I used Imperial Red, tangy orange, lemon yellow, light pink, raspberry and blended them all to a white card stock along with lawn gree, emerald green and olive green for the leaves. 
I used my flowers and leaves die to die cut them out and shaped them using flower making tools. 
I added them together on the sides of the basket. 



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the projects.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment