Tuesday 10 August 2021

Rakhi cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another post to celebrate Rakhi with brothers. Its a very special festival in India, where the sister ties a rakhi to her brother and annoy him more than usual.. lol... 

I have used stamps, stencils and inks from Tubby card to make my cards for today. I have used Surprise box, Sibing festival and Floral invitation along with stencils Watercolour lines, Foliage 1 and Crack it

CARD 1


This is my first card for this post
For my card, I stamped the image from Surprise box, coloured and fuzzy cut it. 
I did two stenciling here. The first for the background, using watercolour lines with Hot pink and Imperial red ink. 
For the second, I used olive green ink and crack it stencil
For the sentiment, I mixed from two stamp sets, the word surprise from surprise box and the rest from Sibling festival. 
I finished the card by putting them together. 






CARD 2


For my next card,I made it very festive by using floral spray stamp from Floral invitation and Sibling festival. 
I stamped the images and coloured them up and kept two of the sprays not coloured. 
I stenciled a blue note card using Chinese blue ink and foliage 1. 
I added die cuts to the background and started layering up the images and finished the card with a sntiment. 




Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment