Sunday 15 August 2021

Together - card using Julia Spiri image

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

The image used for today's card is American Indians love. This has become my all time favourite image to colour and I am surprised myself as to how this has turned out. I did not expect the colouring will turn out to be so good. I did keep the card simple so the focus lies on the image. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted To Stamps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, it's a cute card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image too much! Wonderful colouring!
    Thank you for choosing to join our Challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job of coloring the focal image of the two friends. I like how you decorated around the main image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and wonderful colouring! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete