Thursday 23 September 2021

Autumn leaves

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a simple card with fall colours and a couple of critters. First I used orange, red, brown and green watercolours on a watercolour paper and die cut leaves from it. I took a white notecard and scored some lines to create a background. I stamped the butterfly and bee along with the sentiment from Happy Day stamp set from Waffle flower. After colouring and fuzzy cutting the elements, I first added the die cut leaves and the sentiment. To finish the card, I added the critters and sequins. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Loving this cute card. Great design and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz, Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall color combo and the die cut leaves, Priya! Putting on a DT hat to say how much we appreciate your support of our challenge. Thanks for entering our "Tic Tac Toe" challenge at Creative Knockouts this fortnight and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at crafty gals Challenge Corner... you card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I really love the design.
    Thank you so much for joining Ike's World challenge.
    Please join us again soon.
    Regards,
    Mia
    https://craftartista.blogspot.com/ (my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation, love the added details

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Hope to see you join in with us again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete