Monday 20 September 2021

Florals - birthday cards (2 cards)

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Today I have 2 cards using floral elements to make birthday cards. I used stencils and stamps to make the cards. Off late I love doing no-line watercolouring and its absolute fun to make such cards. I turned both into birthday cards and for my second card, I used Garden treasure from Altenew. For the sentiment, I used Trignometry from Altenew. 

CARD 1


For this card, I used stencil from iCraft - Mini stencil 8920 and Turquoise watercolour from Beyond inks. 
I stenciled using aqua blue ink from Altenew which is a very light blue ink and then I started watercolouring.
I love stencil highlight technique and have done a few cards earlier as well. 
To turn it into a card, I cut out the stenciled image and kept it aside. 
First, I got the card base ready by adding a light blue paper and die cut a frame from rectangle die. 
I angled the die cut piece and added the flower accordingly. 
To finish the card, I added a sentiment and sequins. 


CARD 2


For my second card, I stamped the floral and leaves and fuzzy cut them out. 
For the flowers, I coloured them in pink and did very mild shading. 
For the card base, I took a white note card and added two strips of black cardstock on one edge
Added a white card, stamped image from the stamp set and added some black spots using black ink.
I added the leaves and layered the flowers and finished the card with a sentiment and sequins. 


Challenges entered:







Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Priya, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Priya! Can't believe those lovely flowers are made using stencil! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the cards are stunning Priya, love the turquoise for our challenge and the pink for your other challenge. Perfect looking. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I like how you watercolored the flower after stenciling it. I also love how you added the white frame to add contrast to the light blue/teal color. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring!

    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete