Friday 10 September 2021

Ganpathi festive cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Largest festival in Mumbai is here and its celebration time along with prayers for good health and problem free life. Its Ganesh chaturthi and its a large festival celebrated where we offer prayers and prashad to Lord Ganesha. To celebrate, I made two cards using Diwali GaneshaFoliage 1 stencilMoroccan tiles stencil and dye inks. 

CARD 1


My first card is shabby chic and simple one. 
For this card, I first inked a white cardstock with Tangy orange ink and let it dry. Once it is dry completely, I used Imperial red ink and Foliage 1 to stenci and create a background. 
I stamped the Ganesha image and coloured and fuzzy cut it out. 
I added elements like burlap, lace, gauze, die cut foliage and flowers. 
I used foam adhesive to add the image to the card and finished with a sentiment from Diwali greetings





CARD 2


For my second card, I first stamped the image on water colour paper and coloured with dye inks.
To create a background, I stenciled using Hot pink and Moroccan tiles stencil. 
I added the stenciled piece and the coloured image to a top fold note card. 
From the Diwali greetings stamp set, I stamped the sentiment and a couple of lamps to finish the card. 





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment