Tuesday 21 September 2021

Twist and pop birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have another card using BB Magical dragons from MFT made to enter into 2021 Card Design Superstar challenge. I am in my hometown and I am glad I carried at least one stamp set with me so I could take part in the challenge. I was wondering what I could make for Innovation master and decided to go with a twist and pop card. Its a super easy card to make and these dragons make them cute. My focus stays on the images from the stamp set and I love these cute little dragons. I also did mirror stamping with one dragon and added it on the inside of the card. 




Inside the card






Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment