Wednesday 24 November 2021

Holiday ornament

Hello there, 
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with a fun card. It is a card and a gift ornament as well. This is the best way to stretch your stamps and mix them up with other supplies in hand. I mixed up stamps and stencils from Waffle flower to make this card. Stencil I used here is Holiday strips and Happy day stamp set from which I used only the leaves and floral elements. 

I first inked up a white cardstock and and kept it aside. Then, I die cut star from a couple of white cardstocks and stacked them together and added a twine as well. I added the stamped and coloured images along with a sentiment. Then, I added a velcro on the back of the star as well on the inked background. I added the star to the card base and finished with some embellishments. When the recipient receives the card, they can remove the star and hang it on the tree. 

I am participating in this month's challenge at Waffle flower for week 3





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment