Wednesday 24 November 2021

Non traditional holiday cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Its a CAS non-traditional holiday card using Hello stamp set from Waffle flower. I used shades of pink, red and orange to ink the middle part of the card stock. I also masked parts of the card stock and inked it up. This gives a different look to the inked portion. Then, I used a boy and a girl image from the stamp set holding hands and added some stars here and there and also filled it with white gel pen. I added the image and a sentiment with embellishments to finish the card. 

I am participating in this month's challenge at Waffle flower blog for week 2




Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment