Saturday 13 November 2021

Stencil highlight - leaves

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

For my card for today, I focused on stencil highlight using Leafy stencil from Mudra for the background of the card and added some die cuts and floral elements along with a sentiment. 

I inked the stencil using Frayed leaf from Altenew and used pencils for highlighting and added some white dots on one side of the leaf. Then, I used two flowers and coloured with pencils and fuzzy them. I had other flowers but they turned out to be too big for the card. I love this film strip die and I added that to the background. I wanted some more of leaves and used small leaves and added them behind the flowers. I finished the card with a sentiment. 

**At the end of the post, I have an image of the highlighted background along with the stencil**








Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Your stenciled leaves look amazing - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stencil work! Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,Shandy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card here Priya, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beautifully stenciled leaves make a wonderful background to your flowers, Priya. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete