Thursday 18 November 2021

Winter is coming

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

For my card today, I am using Chibi Holly CoCo from Stampers delights for Thrifty thursday. This is a cute image where the chibi is having a hot cup of coco outside sitting on top of tons of gifts. I added christmas trees and glitter foam and then added the image to it. I finished the card with a sentiment. 



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is so very sweet, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Christmas theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image and you've created the perfect background for her. A really lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete