Monday 29 November 2021

'Zest in life' layout using stamps

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.

I have a layout using Lemons and blueberries stamp set from Pink fresh studio and I turned it into a layout. I stamped the images on white cardstock and before I stamped them I ended up cutting the stamp into pieces. Its a large stamp set and I had some difficulty in stamping it, so I carefully cut the images so I can use them individually. 

I coloured some of the images and kept some not coloured. I also heat embossed some of the small images using gold powder on vellum sheet. The layout is A4 size and I tried to make it different. The focus stays on the image and the stamped elements and I added some die cuts as well. I also inked one side of the white cardstock using Yellow ink and on the edge I added the vellum embossed image and added a sentiment to it. I finished the layout, by adding my picture, sentiment and gemstones. 








I will be entering this layout for November challenge at Pink fresh studio where the theme is wreaths. 



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. It’s a good resource for learning. I see the post again and again clipping path

    ReplyDelete