Saturday 8 January 2022

Beary birthday wishes

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a cute and simple birthday card using MFT products BB Beary special birthday stamp set and an old stencil Crosshatch. I used the stencil to do some dry embossing for the background by running it through my die cut machine with an embossing mat a couple of times and the stencil embossing has turned out to be amazing for the background. 

I took the bear peeking out of the gift box and stamped some gift boxes by masking the bear. Then I used pencils to colour the image and highlight with grey colour for shadow and mild yellow behind the image. I took a black pen and drew some strings and using alcohol marker I added some decorations. I stamped the sentiments and finished with adding pearls. 




Challenges entered: 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card. 
 Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. An image that's made me smile! GOrgeous design too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love your coloring. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the image is adorable and colored wonderfully. Love the card design as well, Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back with another DT hat on to say Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at POlkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project - thanks for joining in at the Digi Choosday challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute image and I agree that your background looks great.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beary sweet card! -TFS and linking up at WAW

    ReplyDelete