Friday 14 January 2022

Get your fiction card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love to use multiple stamps to make a fun card and here is one using Little darling Frog princess and Get your fiction on from Your Next stamp. I love YNS stamps as they have wonderful images and is the best to mix and match them up together. 

I used both the images from Get your fiction on stamp set where you can see the bookworm reading a book and the other is holding the book. I think its retired stamp set and I got it loooonnng back. I stamped and coloured both the images and fuzzy cut it out. I stamped the girl and boy image from Little darling stamp set and coloured and fuzzy cut it out as well. 

I took a kraft cardstock and stenciled with brown ink and brick stencil. I inked a white card with blue ink and added the images. I die cut it using a cloud die. I added the bookworms to the stenciled background and layered them. There is an open book with the bigger bookworm which I cut it out and added it to one side and added the small one in front of it making it look like they are reading a book together. I added the die cut piece and it looks like one of them is imagining what happens in the book. I finished with gemstones and sentiment. 







Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. A very sweet card! Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the scene you've created with all those fun images!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant fun card thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous… thanks for joining our ‘For a Lady/Girl’ challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck.
    Diane Louise, Team Leader MAWTT xx

    ReplyDelete