Sunday 13 February 2022

No-line watercolouring peonies

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.


I love Peony bouquet stamp set. First, I saw Kristina Werner make no-line watercolouring card in her video. She was amazing and my card is nothing compared to hers. But I did try my best here to make a card using Beyond inks. I love their watercolours, they are so vibrant and easy to use. 

To stamp the outline flower, I used matching colour inks and used the same watercolours to colour. It took me a while to colour and here is the card. Aren't peonies such beautiful flowers.... I did a ton of masking here to stamp so I could colour them. I used 400 gsm watercolour paper and used bright colours here for the card. After I finished colouring, I trimmed down the sheet and kept it aside. I took another cardstock and added some strips using black pen to add to the card. To finish, I added gemstones and a sentiment. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card
Stay happy and keep crafting.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the colors you use for flowers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the effects you've made with the watercoloring. Indeed, Kristina's a great teacher, and your card looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Let’s Craft and Create Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card , thanks for sharing it with us at the Cute as a Button Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! I am in awe of your talents. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fabulous creation! love it!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi Casale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is brilliant! I don't even know what to say! Breathtaking!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete