Wednesday 9 February 2022

Valentine rose card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.



Today I will be sharing 2 cards for Valentine's day where I will be using roses to make the cards. "A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives your roses". Tubby Craft has a range of stamps for Valentine's day or any occasion, so remember to check out the site. 

Card 1


My first card is a bunch of roses from Love Roses stamp set. 
I stamped the flowers, buds and leaves on white cardstock and coloured with pencils.
I used orange and yellow for the roses and green with brown for the leaves
I fuzzy cut all the coloured images and kept them aside. 
I took a white cardstock and splattered some black ink and let it dry completely.
I added vellum die cut leaves and started layering the roses one on top of the other.
I added some pearls for embellishment and a sentiment to finish the card




Card 2


This is a traditional Valentine card with pink roses and a sentiment. 
For this card, I used Layered roses stamp set and sentiment from Special day greetingsThese two stamp sets are a wonderful combination as you can make tons of cards for various occasions.
I did not have any plan to go about with this card and just went with the flow and did a lot of masking
I started stamping the solid roses using Light pink ink and stamped the same on masking paper
For the next layer I used a darker shade, Raspberry
I masked the roses and stamped the leaves next, Lawn green used for the solid leaf and Emerald green for the next layer. 
I added some pearls and added a sentiment to finish the card. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the cards.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

24 comments:

  1. Wow, both cards are absolutely lovely. The Pink Roses are so lush! Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Inspiration Station. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Fabulous colours and a gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! Both of them are really gorgeous zu be seen. I myself love the pink one best. It´s a very cheerful card and I love the layout with the flowers on both sides of the card and the pearls spread over the card.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your projects with the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the roses and colors!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with that rose set!! Thanks for playing along with our "my heart beets for you" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful ... well done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both gorgeous cards, wow!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards especially the pink one.

    Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These creations are sooooo pretty and show two completely different ways with one stamp set. Love your artful splatters. Thank you for playing along with Everybody Art Challenge. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to see more from you. hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios!

    ReplyDelete