Tuesday 29 March 2022

Friend layout

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another post here and today its about layout using stamps and dies from Pink fresh studio. You don't need pattern papers to make a layout but just stamps and dies are more than enough o make layout. I used Choose hopeLemons and blueberries and Curvy leaves to make the layout.

I die cut the leaves and kept them aside then stamped and coloured the floral image from Choose hope and just kept the stamped images from lemon and blueberries. I die cut some frames to add to the cardstock. I started working by adding some dots to the cardstock base and felt something was missing. To add a frame for layout, I added punched border. I added two frames and then started adding the leaves, flowers and a picture with frame. I finished with some pearls, black splatters and die cut sentiment. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful with your layout and colours, I like the leaf die, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Priya! I love your watercoloring! Thank you for entering our challenge at “A place to Start”!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete