Thursday 21 April 2022

Thank you spring card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

A simple and clean floral card using beautiful flowers from Craftyscrappers - Thanks. The card I made is very simple and focus lies on the florals. I used two colours for the card - purple and green. I coloured the floral part with purple pencils and for the leaves, I used green. The stamp is a floral spray and I stamped it twice on two sides of the notecard. I added border to half of the card and finished with pearls and sentiment. 



Challenges entered:


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the border added to half the card panel; it's very effective. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring card!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT (Owner)
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, those flowers really pop, and that partial border adds such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice spring card! Pretty flowers and beautiful design with the partial border. Gorgeous floral coloring. And these pearls are simply an eye-catcher.
    Thank you for showing your card at the EAC Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Crafty Friends'spring colours' challenge. Good luck and hope you can join us again next month.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise [Team Leader] xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing at EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priya your coloring is beautiful. Love the color palette you used. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should have stopped by last month. Sorry I'm late! But I did want to tell you how lovely your card is with it's pretty flowers and asymetric design. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Everybody Art. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete