Friday 20 May 2022

Sunny day in Paris

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I have visited. I created a sunny day in Paris using the girl image from My Favorite Things stamps - Mon Cheri (I couldn't find the link in MFT site, so added a link to another site where this is available). I didn't use the Eiffel  tower  from the stamp set but created a sunny day around the image. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

13 comments:

  1. I loved the texture of the card, and with the Eiffel Tower it's a beautiful creation!
    Haideelum
    Corrosive Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, sweet image and beautifully designed background- thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a lovely scene for this pretty card.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and super cute image! Thank you for joining with us at My Besties International challenge.
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete