Tuesday 5 July 2022

Pretty gift bag

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with a pretty project for Swati craft corner using our new release and the most gorgeous vintage theme papers I've used - Timeless Classic. These papers are just brilliant for any occasion. We can use these sheets for birthdays, anniversary, mother's day, father's day, valentine's day and more. I have a simple gift bag that looks like a handbag and there is a lot of room to put small gifts and keep some personal messages too or even a mini album. There is a lot of work here with some handmade flowers and die cut leaves and some laces and lather faux charms too. 












Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the roject.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment