Thursday 28 July 2022

Springtime Azalea

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love this card and this is favourite card of July. For this card, I used Springtime Azalea from Altenew and I used the outline image from the set to make this card. Along with this stamp set, I used Waffled diamond 3D embossing folder for the background. I stamped the flower and leaves with Ocean waves ink and Frayed leaf ink from Altenew. I used pencils to colour ink the flower and leaves. I fuzzy cut them out, they are super easy to cut since the outline is line up well. I die cut the sentiment from black cardstock and stacked them up with two more die cut pieces. I started layering all the pieces together (florals, leaves,embossing piece and die cut sentiment)  and finished the card with gemstones. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is a wonderful creation! I love image and design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love all the details that went into make it too. Stunning! Thanks for linking and sharing your card on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let's Craft and Create :)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una tarjeta hermosa!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete