Wednesday 17 August 2022

Blossom and bloom

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Me living in India its always summer here and I love the blooms that happen. For my card today, I used Blossom and bloom from Altenew stamps and sunflowers being my favourite, I love colouring this image. I went ahead and added some circles to the background to play along with the image by also adding some pattern paper to the card base. I used white gel pen to add some circles first and then silver gel pen to add some stitched to the edges and dots inside the circle. For the sentiment, I die cut Hello from white cardstock and added stitched dashes with black gel pen. I added some gemstones to finish the card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design and lovely coloured floral card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and bright bold design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous against the darker background, thank you for joining us again at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design with this beautiful floral stamp and stunning colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image with lots of lovely stitching detail. Thanks so much for joining us this fortnight at Allsorts challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty with the bold colours on a black background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored with a great layout and design! Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, bright flowers, and I love how you used the different circles in your design, very pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is wonderful, your dark background really makes that bouquet sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular coloring of the flowers and the white circles, dots and hash tags on the navy background add such a fabulous design element! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful design! and I love the dark background, so striking! Thanks for joining us at the Flower Challenge

    ReplyDelete