Thursday 15 September 2022

Fun card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with a card for LeAnn world challenge happening month where the theme is anything goes. We have two inspirations and my mid month inspiration is using Caite and I added a cute pattern paper to the card base and then some flowers and leaves that match the image coloured. To finished the card, I added a sentiment and added a gemstone to the center of the flowers. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the pattern paper and flowers. Thanks for playing at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful card love the P.paper and cute image.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and very pretty card - I also love how you've staged your picture. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card with cute image and sweet sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the colours! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I love the flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete