Friday 20 January 2023

Blossom and bloom

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with a super fun and my favourite card so far using Blossom and bloom from Altenew. This a gorgeous stamp stamp with sunflower and I turned the sunflower into pink and added some green for the leaves to make it look more pretty. For the background I used Waffled Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder from Altenew and added the die cut flower using foam adhesive. I finished with some gemstones and sentiment from Label love



Challenges entered:

 Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful floral stamp and really love it in pink! The background looks amazing too!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral card is so pretty... thanks for entering the 'new beginnings' challenge at Crafty Friends. Good luck and we hope you will join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is top notch. SO beautiful in every way. I'm beyond grateful to have you share your wonderful art and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete