Friday 27 January 2023

Flutter by

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card for this month's challenge and I am going with products from Pink fresh studio Butterflies and Essentials: Nested Chevron die. I used the large butterfly from the stamp set and coloured with blue and green colours. I took shades of purple ink and inked a white cardstock and inked it like its a ombre. I used nested chevron die and die cut the inked cardstock. I first stacked the pieces and for in between I used foam adhesive for dimension. Using a double side tape, I added the butterfly and finished with gemstones and sentiment. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. Great coloring on the butterfly and I love your background. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Renske, Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Lovely colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create (https://avenue613.blogspot.com/) this month. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create (https://avenue613.blogspot.com/) this month. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is a beauty too with the stunning butterfly!
    So great to see you again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge,
    thanks so much for joining in!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project. Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete