Wednesday 11 January 2023

Live your dreams

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am happy to be back with a bang this year with a super fun card using Fuzzy monsters from Your next stamp and I added a ton of gift boxes to go along with their challenge theme. There are so many elements in the stamp set and I made a fun card here. I used a dog and a cat along with gift boxes from the stamp set. I coloured and fuzzy cut the images. I took a card base and stenciled some large circles using shades of yellow randomly. I also added a banner on one side of the card base. I used pattern paper to make some gift boxes and added the it to the card base. I added the dog and cat sitting on the gift box and added smaller boxes. I also added the balloons and some gemstones and finished with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Pyra, Beautifully composed and colored Birthday creation. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those fun gift boxes with the cute furry friends sitting on top. I just got a die set of gifts with bows and now I can't wait to use it. You've inspired me! Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card with so much detail and nice bright colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Priya! Your coloring is sweet and beautifully done! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Happy card and I love your yellow stencil dots, what fun! We're so happy you've shared that with us here at Jan's Digi Challenge Blog. Hope you'll come back every month! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete