Friday 27 January 2023

Spring blooms

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a layout after a longtime and now I am going with products from Pink fresh studio Choose hopeButterfliesLemons and blueberriesCurvy leaves and Ornate circle. The colour scheme I am going here is light purple with light green and a tad of yellow. I love the stamps and the stand alone dies from Pink fresh studio. There are so many stand alone dies which can be used for various craft projects. With Choose hope stamp set, I stamped a lot and coloured them with various colours but decided to just use the purple ones. The layout is all floral and add sentiment die cut and some pearls. I die cut leaves and frame using curvy leaves and ornate circle die. I used purple and white ornate die and added a photo. From lemons and blueberries, I used the small image of leaves cluster and heat embossed with gold and silver embossing powder. I stacked all the elements together and added a side butterfly and finished my layout.







Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the layout.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful as your art always is, Priya. Thank you for sharing your amazing art and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful to have you join us and I always enjoy seeing your amazing creativity. Have a beautiful week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an enchanting layout! Beautiful work, as always! Thanks for sharing another fabulous project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and beautiful colors!
    So great to see you at my Crafty Wednesday challenge,
    thanks so much for joining!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete