Tuesday 21 February 2023

Dive deep mermaid card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a cute mermaid card. Its very simple card with some ink blending and simple using distress oxide inks - Salty ocean, Broken china, Cracked pistachio and Twisted citron and the mermaid stamp is from Greeting farm. I inked the sea with salty ocean, cracked pistachio and twisted citron and for the sky I used broken china. I spritzed some sparkle water and let it dry. In the meantime, I coloured the mermaid and fuzzy cut the image. I added the image to the card base and added some gem stones and a sentiment to finish the card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card and beautifully colored mermaid! So great to see you again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the background, beautifully coloured mermaid
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Priya. I like the gradient of colors in the background. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete