Thursday 9 February 2023

Peacock love

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Its the month of love and I decided to make a different unique love card using Peacock wishes and Thin cut dies - Feathers. Instead of adding hearts and sentiment that works with valentine's day, I decided to opt for a different image and a unique sentiment. 

The image I used here is from Mudra and the peacocks are twinned together. Its a gorgeous image and for the sentiment, I am going to use the word sparkle as we need to spread sparkle and love wherever we go. I coloured the image with pencils and fuzzy cut the image. For the background, I die cut feathers from white card stock and added them to a white notecard. The peacock is colourful and compliments the white. The die cuts gives a 3d embossed effect and it works perfectly with the peacock. I finished the card with a sentiment and some gem stones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card: beautiful the background and the image, love the sentiment! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! That background is amazing and the perfect backdrop for your peacocks. Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles Challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete