Friday 24 February 2023

Roll it up card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am sharing a card I made recently and love how it turned out. Its an interactive card and let's call it a roll up card as I have blinds. The die I used is from Technique Tuesday and for the images, I used adorable adventure from MFT stamps. Its an old die which I never used for a long time and decided to give it a try. I used a lot of pattern paper and adding the die and the images makes a lot of difference. I also have a reel made using this in my Instagram page which you can check out. This card can be made even without the die by just, measuring and scoring and making the blinds. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. A colourful and fun card and unusual design with the fold down blind, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realised I had the wrong hat on there and should have thanked you for joining us at We Love Stamoung February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful, what a great design and fun card. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic creation. Thank you for sharing your love creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete