Wednesday 15 March 2023

Fly high

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another spring card and this time Hot air balloon from Mama elephant. This is a cute stamp set with lovely hot air balloon images and an airplane. The set also has the cute clouds which can be used with the images. I coloured the images with pencils and die cut them with coordinating dies. I used another cloud die to cut some white clouds and kept them aside. I placed the clouds to see where I had to ink for the sun and using yellow ink, I inked up a part of the card base. I added all the elements together and finished the card. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My, this is the most adorable scene and great coloring too! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love those little animals traveling on a sky. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #109 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete