Friday 5 May 2023

May blooms

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Its summer in India and too hot but this doesn't stop pretty flowers from blooming. I stay in large society and we have a garden where there is walkway and everyday, I see pretty flowers (mostly pink and white and sometimes we have sunflowers blooming). They are such a treat for the eyes and so beautiful. The ombre shade in these flowers are brilliant and I love seeing them everyday. 

My card here is totally inspired by such flowers and I tried my best to use similar shades. I used stamps from Mudra stamps and added a die cut (while posting this I put away the die and super lazy to search for the brand :)) I call the die cut mirror die and it works the best with white. I coloured with markers and pencils. I fuzzy cut the flowers and added it to the die cut part. I finished the card with birthday sentiment and some stones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - the flowers are beautifully coloured and you've done a great job with the cutting!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and elegant floral creation!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back again, so nice to see this stunning creation at I spy with my little eye, too! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so pretty. You've done a great job of adding color and shading to them. Love that die cut "mirror". Apologies for the late comment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete