Friday 14 July 2023

Adorable fairy

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a cute card using Exotic enchantment from The Paper Shelter.  Have you checked out the beautiful images from Paper Shelter.. I just love these images are they come as a combo. There is outline image, coloured image, a background and a combo of background and coloured image.. 
I coloured the image with purple for the dress, yellow for the wings and green for the hair. I used complementing pattern paper and floral elements and handmade small flowers. Its a top fold note card and I have quiet a few layers here. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Maria CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Fairy creation, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous fairy, I love the flowers surrounding her and all the texture. A beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Maria CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful creation!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete