Tuesday 25 July 2023

Fairy summer

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with simple card using products from Hero ArtsFairy kissesFrom the vault celestial along with Lemon yellow and Summer sky to make this card. I coloured the images and fuzzy cut it out. I used prismacolor to colour the images and inked but using Hero arts inks. I die cut cloudswhich I inked using summer sky ink and I marked where I want to place the and inked with lemon yellow ink and swiped out the yellow ink as streaks on sun rays and placed the sun. I added the die cut clouds and pasted the fairy and finished the card with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love how you colored it. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Thanks for playing in the Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete