Wednesday 27 December 2023

No line pencil colouring

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I ma back with another card and this time its no-line colouring using pencils and the stamp I used is from Craft Your Life Project Kit: Flourishing Garden. Its a beautiful set that comes with coordinating stencil and dies along with a 3D embossing folder. Its a one layer card and I used pastel shades for the card. I also added a border after colouring the image. 




Challenges entered:
JULY challenge



https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/12/december-2023-anything-goes-w-optional.html

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work. Thanks for joining us for this month's A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for December #12-2023

    ReplyDelete