Tuesday 30 January 2024

Cosmos Floral bunch

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Lets make a card using Cosmos bunch stamp and Floarl grid coverplate die from Pink Fresh Studio. Its a beautiful floral bunch and perfect for making a card. For my card, I coloured with pencils and fuzzy cut the floral. For turn it into a card, I used cover plate die and added a sliver glitter cardstock on side and the die cut to a black top fold notecard. I finished the card with a sentiment and a couple of jewels to the center of the flower. 


Challenges entered:
(April - Flowers)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this is a pretty card. Love the florals, but I love the die cut background as well!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out with the gorgeous flowers and wonderful background!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Priya. I love the die that you used for the background.
    Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of your Pinkfresh cover plate and stamp. Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us on the Let's Craft & Create Blog! Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete