Wednesday 24 January 2024

Sunflowers bloom

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with another card using Sunflower washi stamp set with coordinating Sunflower washi layering stencil and for the background Geo arch stencil from Pinkfresh studio. I love sunflowers and they are my favourite. I always find a reason to use sunflowers stamps when I can. This set I bought a while back and feel its amazing for cards and scarp layout. I didnt colour the flowers and instead used stencil to colour them. 


Challenges entered:
(combining April (flowers) and October (ombre) challenge)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! It reminds me of a warm summer day and simply made me smile. Thank you so much for entering your pretty creation into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Your card makes me want to see Spring soon. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautifully done with these wonderful flowers and loving the background!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Priya. Beautiful sentiment too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful floral card and lovely colouring …. Love all the yellows

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete