Sunday 26 May 2024

Azalea card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card here using Azalea stamp set and Wooden 3D embossing folder from Altenew. I love this floral set as it has layering images and outline image to colour. I stamped floral outline twice along with some leaves and coloured. I fuzzy cut the images and kept them aside and added embossed background as card base. I finished the card with a sentiment and some embellishments. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love your white pressure embossed background (simple and clean) against those striking and bold lovely flowers. You really did an awesome job on this card. It's stunning. Thank you so very much for stopping by and sharing your amazing art and talent with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful for you, and I hope you'll join us again soon. I really enjoy seeing your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudeńko! Przepięknie pokolorowałaś kwiaty, nie mogę się napatrzeć!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Priya, a stunning card, love the woodgrain embossing folder behind the azaleas, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete